Tuesday, February 25, 2014

How To Respond When an A-Hole Insults You

If you haven't visited our page on Asshole Syndrome, I recommend checking it out for reference. If somebody has a form of this epidemic, chances are they will sooner or later launch an attack. It is inevitable. Therefore it is important to have some ammunition to use against attacks from people with Assholery Syndrome. Just keep in mind, if you argue with them, you risk the chance of looking like someone with Assholery Syndrome. But if you outsmart them, you might just end up on top.

Good Responses to Asshole Attacks:
 - If I wanted to hear from an asshole, I would have farted
- Acting like a dick, won't make yours any bigger
- Why don't we skip all the BS, and you just tell me what brand of asshole you are
- If the phrase "you are what you eat" saying is true, then you must be a asshole.
- Could you go away please, I'm allergic to douchebags
- I refuse to engage in a battle of wits, as I will not take advantage of your handicap