Saturday, September 24, 2016

Insults, Zingers and Comebacks to Stupid People!




Here is a brand new list of hilarious insults and comebacks to people being stupid!

If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

Careful now, don't let your brains go to your head!

You look like the poster child for birth control

Two wrongs don't make a right, take your parents as an example.

You bring everyone a lot of joy, when you leave the room.

If you're gonna be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an ass.

It's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.

If you really want to know about mistakes, you should ask your parents.

Hey, you have somthing on your chin... no, the 3rd one down

You're the reason the gene pool needs a lifeguard.

You are proof that God has a sense of humor.

I fart to make you smell better.

Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control!

You're the best at all you do - and all you do is make people hate you.

Some drink from the fountain of knowledge; you only gargled.

Why dont you shut up and give that hole in your face a chance to heal.

Aww, it's so cute when you try to talk about things you don't understand.

I'm no proctologist, but I know as asshole when I see one.

I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance.

How many times do I have to flush before you go away?

You're not funny, but your life, now that's a joke.

You're as useful as a knitted condom.

What language are you speaking? Cause it sounds like bullshit.

Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth?

You do realize that people just tolerate you?

I would love to insult you... but that would be beyond the level of your intelligence.

You're IQ's lower than your shoe size.

I'm not being rude, you're just insignificant.

Does your train of thought have a caboose?

Don't get insulted, but is your life devoted to spreading ignorance?

I don't think you are stupid. You just have a bad luck when thinking.

Are you always an idiot, or just when I'm around?

Did you eat paint chips when you were a kid?

Are you always this stupid or is today a special occasion?

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers to let you know how I feel about you.

If you are going to be two faced, at least make one of them pretty.

You must have been born on a highway because that's where most accidents happen.

So, a thought crossed your mind? Must have been a long and lonely journey.

Your mom is like a repost

You are the reason why the word "reality" is an antonym to happiness

Your opinion is about as welcome as a post-shower fart.

You're about as useful as a cow with down syndrome 

Image result for insults