Wednesday, April 9, 2014

25 Worst Comebacks Ever

Here are 25 of the Worst Comebacks Ever... 
OK maybe not the worst. Some of these are actually pretty good. 

1 - Your Mom!
2 - Who shit in your cheerios?
3 - I know you are but what am I?
4 - What breed are you?
5 - Oh stop, that hurts my feelings
6 - Oh yeah?
7 - You should have been a blowjob
8 -  Excuse me, did I ask for your opinion
9 -  Sorry I don't speak idiot
10 - The dingo should have eaten you when you were a baby
11 - F*ck you, you  f*ckin F*ck
12 - Sorry I can't hear you over all the assholerly
13 - Go f*ck a duck
14 - Ok then.. Do you feel better now?
15 - I don't know why you think I care
16 - I'm rubber, your glue, whatever you say, bounces off me and sticks to you
17 - Sorry it's not my fault your parents don't love you
18 - Bless your heart
19 - You mad bro? (classic trolling) 
21 - You seem upset. Are you OK? (classic trolling)
22 - Sorry that your life sucks so bad
23 - Your town called, they're missing an idiot
24 - Is that all you got?
25 - Stop trying so hard